We deal with every aspect of property conveyancing in West Cork
Contact us for help with
- Residential Property Sales & Purchases
- Commercial Property Sales & Purchases
- Mortgages & Re-Mortgages
- Farm Transfers
- Voluntary Transfers
Conveyancing involves the buying, selling or mortgaging of a property. We will liaise on your behalf with estate agents, engineers and financial institutions and keep you advised on all issues relating to your property.
We understand your emotional involvement in a home is as important as your financial investment. We treat each client as an individual and every transaction is a priority. Our expertise in conveyancing covers residential houses and apartments, farms and commercial properties.
When you SELL your West Cork property we will:
- Ensure that you have received all necessary forms to be completed immediately a sale is agreed, if not before.
- Send a purchase contract to the buyer’s solicitor with details of the property and its title.
- Answer any pre-contract enquiries that the buyer’s solicitor may ask.
- Receive from the buyer’s solicitor the signed contract and contract deposit on your behalf and arrange for you to sign the contract.
- Agree a completion date that suits everyone and arrange for sale completion.
- On the day of completion, receive the required amount from the buyer’s solicitor in exchange for the title deeds and immediately pay to you the equity of your property providing you with a full financial statement.
When you are BUYING a property we will:
- Obtain the contract from the seller’s solicitor with details of the property and its title.
- Go through the contracts with you and raise any pre-contract enquiries with the seller’s solicitor.
- If you are obtaining a mortgage, we will arrange for you to sign all of the mortgage documentation.
- Exchange Contracts for Sale with the seller’s solicitor.
- Draw down your mortgage from your lender.
- On completion day, we will pay the completion funds to the seller’s solicitor in exchange for the title deeds and you can now move into your new home.
- Stamp and register your deed and mortgage in the Property Registration Authority.